Sunday 3 March 2013

To begin at the beginning


Hello! I'm Eleanor. I'm fifteen. I live in South Wales, but I want to get out into the world and travel when I'm older. 

Blogging is something that has appealed to me for quite a while, so I've decided to make this blog because I want to express myself, and my thoughts on different things such as; Beauty, Fashion, and Travel, and just share general parts of my life and my opinions with people who are interested. 
Personally, I love to hear what others have to say about things, so I thought I'd try it myself! 

I hope you will enjoy reading my future blogs and find what I have to say about things interesting, and I hope my blog will help you get to know me and my interests better!

By the way, it's 'ellybeans' as in 'jellybeans' 

Follow me on my social networking sites if you want :) -



Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment