Tuesday 12 March 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!


Hello! This is a random post just for fun!

I was tagged to do this post by my lovely friend Eleri from buttonsand-bows.blogspot.co.uk, check out her blog, she's new to blogging like me and I enjoy reading her posts so much! I'm sure you will too.

Rules-

  1. You must copy and paste these rules onto your post when you write it. It doesn't take too long!
  2. You must state that the tag was created by 'The Beauty Bow' and link http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/
  3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
  4. Title your post 'Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!' so everyone knows what it is about.
  5. HAVE FUN :)
Name a beauty routine that you rarely do-
Deep condition my hair. Don't get me wrong, I always wash and condition my hair! But I hardly ever get round to deep conditioning even though I know my hair needs it sometimes!

Is washing your make-up brushes something you regularly do?
I do wear makeup often, and even though I'm in Comprehensive School and don't have much time, I will always wear a bit of makeup, and i'll wear even more makeup on the weekends/special occasions. Because of this, I do always try to keep up to date with washing my brushes, however, I do have a tendency to leave them for a while without a wash. I really must start washing them more often.

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Unfortunately, I hardly ever have painted nails because of stupid school rules! However, whenever I'm out of school I always wear nail polish and if it even starts to get slightly chipped, I always take it off (usually by picking it off! Bad, I know) and put on a fresh coat of polish.

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I tend to notice straight away if my foundation bottle is running low or I'm starting to hit pan on a blusher, and I always try to buy another one promptly before I have chance to freak out about it. I am usually very organised about it.

What is your worst beauty habit?
Like Eleri, I do feel I am quite a perfectionist with beauty. But, I will say that I have a bad habit of sometimes not bothering to put a clear base coat and top coat of nail polish when I'm applying it.

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Okay, so I used to be so good with doing all my homework straight away, but now I just put it off for as long as I can. It makes me stressy when it all piles up, but I just always put it off... Tut tut, I'll never learn.

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I really enjoy getting ready, so I get ready as early as is acceptable to, depending on what time I'm going out. Also, I take quite a long time to get ready, so the earlier the better. Though, It seems no matter what time I choose to get ready, I always end up having to rush towards the end!

Can you commit to spending bans?
I do find it very hard, as I'm always trawling through online shops and longing to buy new things. Then again, I hate parting with my money when I spend it on stuff I later realise wasn't needed. But, like Eleri, I've been saving for my trip to Paris, so I have spent a bit of money on essentials, but I've been thinking very hard about what I actually need to buy and what I just want to buy. Anyway, I'm sure I'll have no money left after Paris! (I'm planning on blogging about my Paris trip soon).

How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
It's somewhat organised. I do know where all of my makeup is, so that's a good thing, but I am planning on finding a place in my room to properly store my makeup and organise it soon. I also have my nail polishes stored in a pot, with my staple nail polishes on top! I do think some serious organising is on the cards.

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I am new to blogging, so I don't have many posts, but it is important to me to try and blog as often as possible, to build up a really fun and interesting blog page!

I TAG anyone who reads this blog post! And If you decide to do it, please comment the link to your blog so I can read all of your answers. I'm interested to know! :) 

If you want to, follow me on my: 

Eleanor x


No comments:

Post a Comment